posted by RRRGroup at Saturday, October 31, 2015
Which people in the photo are skeptics versus believers? I hope they're putting that stencil to good use!
By Brian B, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
The toe show-off would be a skeptic, Brian, and maybe Daniel in the background.RR
By RRRGroup, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
The toe show-off seems to have six toes on his left foot.John Harney
By Unknown, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Left foot?RR
By RRRGroup, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Skeptics always have five toes. It's the other guys who have six toes from all of that alien cross breeding stuff.I count five on the right foot.
By Brian B, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
John seems to have special vision, Brian.He sees the left foot at an angle that I can't.RR
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Which people in the photo are skeptics versus believers? I hope they're putting that stencil to good use!
By
Brian B, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
The toe show-off would be a skeptic, Brian, and maybe Daniel in the background.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
The toe show-off seems to have six toes on his left foot.
John Harney
By
Unknown, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Left foot?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Skeptics always have five toes. It's the other guys who have six toes from all of that alien cross breeding stuff.
I count five on the right foot.
By
Brian B, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
John seems to have special vision, Brian.
He sees the left foot at an angle that I can't.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, November 03, 2015
Post a Comment
<< Home