UFO Conjectures

Monday, December 18, 2017

Several 1954 UFO incidents (highlighted and provided by Paul Dean)

RR

4 Comments:

  • Hello,

    For the second one, and on a side note, yes 1954 is "correct", but see after. More exactly (3?) February 1954, at Lombez (France). But, the first narrative was collected in 1978 by an ufologist group (GRRO)... There is nothing in contempory newspapers I think.
    Other references here (in French) including Gross "report": https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/1954/3fev1954lombezf.htm

    The case n°4 have received as explanation a famous meteor that day around 08.00 PM.
    https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/1954/29sep1954saintdizierf.htm

    Gilles

    By Blogger Gilles Fernandez, at Monday, December 18, 2017  

  • Rich, Dean's stories tend to leave only questions versus any true answers. I see more leaning towards psychotic fugue states than anything physically tangible. Dean has a nice collection of stories, but the same could be said of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Monday, December 18, 2017  

  • As an add on: in respect to the ancient scribe Homer, the same could be said of Homer Simpson.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Monday, December 18, 2017  

  • Paul Dean has commentary on many of the stories I'm duplicating here.

    But I've excluded them for spacing considerations. (He uses marking pens to surround his reports with an evaluation. I'm at fault for not including those.)

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Monday, December 18, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home