UFO Conjectures

Sunday, September 08, 2019

Bryan Sentes clarifies the long-time tale of an airship, with its anchor caught on a church spire and a "crewman swimming down to loosen it"

This is how repeated, accepted-as-fact tales get traction as bona fide UFO reports. (A must-read!):

https://skunkworksblog.com/2019/09/08/when-a-sighting-report-is-not/

1 Comments:

  • Wow, great stuff. Of course I believe UFOs are kind of a mirror that reflects our thoughts, ideas and expectations. UFOs are some natural phenomena we just don`t understand (yet?). No need for aliens from space but something (an other intelligence, even??) that´s been with us from the earliest times.

    I think the most interesting question is do the UFOs have a some kind of intelligence or are they just some kind of "reflexes of reality" or something... (I know, I know, I sometimes think too much..)

    "Mister Mulder, they've been here for a long, long time."

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Sunday, September 08, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home