UFO Conjectures

Friday, September 06, 2019

Someone's killing UFO Investigators? (Does Zoam have an alibi?)

https://101kgb.iheart.com/content/is-someone-killing-ufo-investigators-the-horrible-truth-podcast/

8 Comments:

  • Don´t know why but the podcast refuses to work with me...
    Anyway, it wasn`t me, I was too busy in Dallas 1963... (I know, I know, a bad and tasteless joke...)

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Saturday, September 07, 2019  

  • Oh, Funny! Too Funny! Luv you, man!

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Sunday, September 08, 2019  

  • Hey Jerry!

    Trump is a bit of a conspiracy nut. He actually believes that when the DNA from Monica Lewinsky's blue dress was tested, it showed evidence of a second shooter!

    Yikes!

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Sunday, September 08, 2019  

  • Zoamer...

    No one luvs ya more than I do.....that's for sure!

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Monday, September 09, 2019  

  • Zoam,

    I don´t really know if you´re trying to be mean to me or whatever so I don´t say anything about that. Sorry if I can´t be as intelligent, that well-read or quick-witted as you.

    The thought just hit me... that Monica Lewinsky dress with Clinton, umm, DNA would probably fetch a good price if sold...

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Monday, September 09, 2019  

  • Actually Jerry, I like you a lot. You were joking, so I was making a joke for you. Please don't misunderstand. Geesh!

    I was doing my Bill Maher again. "Second shooter" is hilarious! Yes?

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Monday, September 09, 2019  

  • Zoam,

    don´t worry, we´re fine, it´s just that "My paranoia got the best of me" (Afghan Whigs)

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Tuesday, September 10, 2019  

  • Hey, finally it worked. I guess I had messed with some settings (or then I should turn off my computer more often?).

    Actually it was pretty good, considering I don´t like podcasts, I´d rather more read than listen. The headline was a bit exaggerated, they weren`t that serious after all.

    I guess somebody should investigate the causes of death (and age of death, diseases, everything) in different professions and compare these to these UFO investigators so we could better see if there´s something weird there?

    (UFO investigators seem very rarely to kill themselves, or is there something I don`t just remember?)

    (No, I´m not taking this that seriously, I`m just thinking.)

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Friday, September 13, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home