UFOs and the Great Convergence
https://www.bbntimes.com/en/society/ufos-the-great-convergence
(I like the use of the epithet "Futurians." It's a new meme in the making.)
RR
(I like the use of the epithet "Futurians." It's a new meme in the making.)
RR

7 Comments:
Agree with you there. Certainly adds a positive plot-twist to Ufology. Personally would not have given credence to this theory if Sergeant Jim Penniston (Rendlesham) did not provide details of his binary download. Whether his account is reliable or not is another question entirely.
By
Dvelys, at Thursday, September 05, 2019
Could you please link or reference the Sgt. Penniston incident/download? Cheers!
By
Ashley Collie, at Friday, September 06, 2019
Interview with the man himself, and Nick Pope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy5tIevquP0&t=24s
Transcript of his hypnosis in 1994: http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Penniston_Hypnosis.html
By
Dvelys, at Friday, September 06, 2019
You probably know that there was a science fiction club called "The Futurians" in the 1930-40 (with Isaac Asimov, Frederik Pohl, Damon Knight and others). (Sorry, this was cmpletely offtopic...)
By
Jerry Cornelius, at Saturday, September 07, 2019
Jerry...
It's on-topic and is there a link that tells us more or do I have to Google for it?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Saturday, September 07, 2019
Rich,
Hmm, I guess we should start from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurians
I think that article has interesting links. Of course the autobiographies of Asimov (I, Asimov) and Fred Pohl (The Way the Future Was) tell much more (and funny anecdotes).
JC
By
Jerry Cornelius, at Sunday, September 08, 2019
Great stuff, here, thanks, all!
By
Ashley Collie, at Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Post a Comment
<< Home