UFO Conjectures

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Do we have to consider that some modern UFOs are Earth made?

Copyright 2019, InterAmerica, Inc.

The Navy pilot UFO encounters that have recently been disclosed indicate, it seems to me, that the “things” intercepted or spotted may be modern craft from a military on Earth: Russian, Chinese, even the U.S.
Of course, all the ancient and pre-modern flying saucer accounts or records offer a sensible dispute, that UFOs have been around well before any Earth country had such things, in or out of the skies.

But what if some country lucked out and got their hands on a flying saucer or UFO in the modern era, such as that referenced by the 1947 Roswell incident or the Russian Kapustin Yar event, or maybe an undisclosed Chinese episode?
While the Roswell “crash” has been mucked up by the U.S. military and subsequent inept ufological “investigations,” and no one really knows what occurred at the Russian military base, or whether super-secretive China has had a Roswell-like happening, the possibility – possibility! -- exists that someone has “captured” or recovered a UFO…

And if that happened, I’d imagine the recovering entity might have got enough information from the “thing” obtained that they (the military) have been able to construct a like “aircraft” and that’s what U.S. Navy pilots have come upon.

Still, that leaves open the question of what is or was the origin of the captured UFO or from whence did all the ancient and pre-modern flying saucers (UFOs) derive.
So, getting access to a modern UFO doesn’t, by itself, help us determine the source of all the UFOs reported in the past, but it could offer a clue or two about what UFOs are or, rather, have been and their origination.


RR

5 Comments:

  • Rich,

    The "cave painting" featured in your post here ... I take it that that's a modern fabrication? What's its origin?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 15, 2019  

  • Matty:

    I felt badly that you wanted to see an old UFO (real) representation, so I replaced the T-shirt picture with one from http://resinexplicataevolantes.blogspot.com/2013/04/il-prodigiorum-liber-ufo-nellantica_6.html

    Is that better?

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, September 15, 2019  

  • Coupla thoughts after reading this:

    1. Just 'cause these things are whizzing around in our atmosphere doesn't mean they're interstellar-capable. Hypersonic is still short of what's needed to flit quickly between planets, etc. I've not seen a credible report about these things transiting at Ludicrous Speed (not to mention Plaid) in deep space. I suppose that could be another clue about their origins being closer to home.

    2. Rich, you posit that we couldn't understand aliens, converse with them, etc., because they'd be so different from us. Yet you think we'd be able to back-engineer their cruisers? Please enlighten.

    By Blogger Ron, at Sunday, September 15, 2019  

  • Ron:

    I didn't use the idea or term "back-engineer" because I don't see that a real option, just a sci-fi-like suggestion.

    But I do think that an engineer could get an idea or two that might help them create a similar craft, if they are "crafts" -- the drone idea seems more likely to me,

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Monday, September 16, 2019  

  • like the Romans could "back engineer" a cellphone. ridiculous concept when it comes to UFO's.

    By Blogger blogger, at Friday, September 20, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home