I don't just read; I watch TV too
Copyright 2019, InterAmerica, Inc.
Monday night after the Labor Day Holiday, I caught the Science Channel's programming:
And there were a couple of inserts that intrigued but came close to the History Channel's iffy shows.
One segment was about Neil Armstrong's interest in a hidden cavern that allegedly contained evidence of an advanced or extraterrestrial visit or colony on Earth back around the time of the Inca/Mayan/Olmec civilizations in Meso and South America.
The caverns were said to contain some metal books (a metal library) of the advanced culture that had information showing the colony to be extraterrestrial or highly advanced, technologically.
The initial account of the ET established civilization came from Erich von Däniken.
But what was interesting about the Science Channel's assertion was that the first man on the moon took the von Däniken tale seriously.
https://www.eyeofthepsychic.com/metal_libr/
The Secrets show then told about a NASA AI rocket created to dock with a satellite, but the rocket, which was built without any command over-rides, strictly self-contained AI, went rogue and decided to shoot its missiles, haphazardly before "killing itself."
The AI rocket gained "awareness."
Then the "mysterious" Robert Bigelow was given several minutes of attention because he supposedly has out-of-this-world alloys at his ranch HQ in Nevada.
There's something there, when it comes to Mr. Bigelow. I'd like to know more about the guy, who is anathema to many UFO enthusiasts.
Later in the evening the Channel continued with its highly "fictive-like" segments -- Soldiers turned to stone when they confronted extraterrestrials that emerged from a flying saucer they (the soldiers) had shot down.
The CIA is heavily involved in UFO research and has concocted UFO events, and the Chinese do the same.
It's no wonder that many of us are slapped silly by Zoam Chomsky and other skeptics. because we pay attention to such slop.
RR
Monday night after the Labor Day Holiday, I caught the Science Channel's programming:
And there were a couple of inserts that intrigued but came close to the History Channel's iffy shows.
One segment was about Neil Armstrong's interest in a hidden cavern that allegedly contained evidence of an advanced or extraterrestrial visit or colony on Earth back around the time of the Inca/Mayan/Olmec civilizations in Meso and South America.
The caverns were said to contain some metal books (a metal library) of the advanced culture that had information showing the colony to be extraterrestrial or highly advanced, technologically.
The initial account of the ET established civilization came from Erich von Däniken.
But what was interesting about the Science Channel's assertion was that the first man on the moon took the von Däniken tale seriously.
https://www.eyeofthepsychic.com/metal_libr/
The Secrets show then told about a NASA AI rocket created to dock with a satellite, but the rocket, which was built without any command over-rides, strictly self-contained AI, went rogue and decided to shoot its missiles, haphazardly before "killing itself."
The AI rocket gained "awareness."
Then the "mysterious" Robert Bigelow was given several minutes of attention because he supposedly has out-of-this-world alloys at his ranch HQ in Nevada.
There's something there, when it comes to Mr. Bigelow. I'd like to know more about the guy, who is anathema to many UFO enthusiasts.
Later in the evening the Channel continued with its highly "fictive-like" segments -- Soldiers turned to stone when they confronted extraterrestrials that emerged from a flying saucer they (the soldiers) had shot down.
The CIA is heavily involved in UFO research and has concocted UFO events, and the Chinese do the same.
It's no wonder that many of us are slapped silly by Zoam Chomsky and other skeptics. because we pay attention to such slop.
RR


18 Comments:
We pay attention because we might, just might, learn something new. Actually, Rich, I think that most of your bloggers out here (not just Zoam) are reasonably skeptical about anything UFO related. But we read and watch and discuss because we are curious about something that no one can reasonably explain, at least not yet. Zoam, on the other hand, knows that nothing exists that needs explaining, so he is essentially not curious. Let me revise that. He is not curious about the phenomena but is curious (and dismissive) about the people who read and watch and discuss in order to learn something.
By
Dominick, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Yes he is Dom...
But ya gotta like his zeal.
You and I and a few others are open to hearing/reading almost anything and evaluating it afterwards.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
-> But ya gotta like his zeal.<-
Maybe, but his zeal, as you put it Rich, is a complete waste of his time & ours, to no avail. He might as well cast a seed of thought, on rock, as it were. We're not Rockin.
As Dominick put it so well, etc...........
By
Daniel, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
I hear ya, Daniel.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Rich, I've got all of these to watch .. https://iamnotwaynegale.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dvd-library.jpg
What do you reckon? Sacrament of Reconciliation, again?
Regarding Mr. Bigelow and his alloys.. any correlation to DeLonge? .. https://www.spin.com/2019/07/tom-delonge-alien-alloys/
By
Dvelys, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Dvelys:
There's something interesting about Mr. Bigelow, and I don't think it's a conman vibe.
The same with DeLonge.
But I'm not an ET visitor fan so the alloy story doesn't go far for me, but it's vibrant and a possibility, remote as I see it, but there it is.
Like Disclosure, alien metals never comes to fruition.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Rich,
At the risk of stating the obvious and as a 35 year veteran NASA spacecraft designer:
1. That image of a “spacecraft” is not a real photo of a real spacecraft. It is obviously a cinematic concoction.
2. NASA does not and never has flown a spacecraft with what you would recognize as fully autonomous AI.
3. NASA does not and never has flown a spacecraft armed with missiles.
That story is total bullshit.
By
Larry, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
That's my point Larry....
I, maybe, didn't make that clear.
I saw a few Science shows the next day, about UFOs particularly. They were crazier than the one's I noted in this piece, and this is the so-called "Science Channel."
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, September 03, 2019
"but his zeal...is a complete waste of his time & ours"
Baloney! The Null and Psychosocial hypotheses are anything but a waste of time.
They explain how everything remains the same, there just aren't any real "UFOs."
Maybe one day you'll get that.
By
zoamchomsky, at Wednesday, September 04, 2019
Zoam:
-> Maybe one day you'll get that<-
What we get Zoam, is a "stalemate" my friend:)..
You on one hand, can't (prove) there are no UFOs, when the world is saying; there are!
and on the other hand, WE can't prove there IS, opposed to your personal view; there isn't..............
By
Daniel, at Thursday, September 05, 2019
More Baloney, Daniel;
There is no stalemate because until it's shown there ARE real "UFOs" of some kind, there are none. The burden of proof is on "UFO" advocates, and all you have are innumerable, insubstantial and inconsequential stories--not one bit of veracious evidence. All Negative!
So you've already lost. The Null hypothesis stands. There are no real "UFOs."
And the Psychosocial hypothesis positively explains the origin of the false belief, the "UFO" myth, and why the idea "UFO" is absurd, being merely the subject of a series of known media Airship hoaxes in 1896-97.
Afterwards the PSH explains over a century of the "UFO" myth and how it's been recreated through decades and continually forced onto the public consciousness by media so that it's a standing wave of mindless virtual unreal media static. And believers accept these inconsequential media-supplied "UFO" stories as being literally true.
Doesn't it mean anything to you that a century of "UFO" stories has had absolutely no consequence in the world? There is only a pseudoscientific myth and delusion.
By
zoamchomsky, at Friday, September 06, 2019
-> Doesn't it mean anything to you that a century of "UFO" stories has had absolutely no consequence in the world? There is only a pseudoscientific myth and delusion.<-
*
No ZOAM!...Not if one has had a "personal" sighting, with witnesses, then to find out the world reports the same...So Zoam, it is a; "stalemate":)..There is nothing that can be (proved) one way or the other, and more than that, really, that I have not brought up here, on this blog..?
You will notice Zoam, that I have not denied you, your point of view, just that it does not match with my own experience, and/or, of others.
Until you have your own UFO experience,in reality, Zoam, you will remain locked in your own world of misguidance, that you try to impose upon others.. is a complete waste of time, & we're not Rockin; to your tune. We've seen! You havn't!..........
By
Daniel, at Saturday, September 07, 2019
Oh, Daniel; Now let's default to the "I have a 'UFO' experience" ploy, since the facts and logic of the world prove that there are no real "UFOs" of any kind.
I explained that your description matched that of a common asteroid skirting the atmosphere. But that wasn't good enough for you, it just had to have been a "UFO."
Daniel, You're certainly polite and I'm fairly sure you're a perfectly reasonable person outside of the subject of "UFOs" and other pseudosciences, all "mysterious phenomenon" you would say.
My task as a confirmed lifelong skeptic of extraordinary claims is to explain as best as I can that these so-called "mysteries" are not really so mysterious at all.
And I would never deny you your right to believe whatever you like or demand that you believe as the Scientific realist consensus of the world believes. I accept that there are paranormalist believers in the world. I've been dealing with them most of my life. Some are even good friends. (Hint Hint) So I give them a pass, friend.
Be seeing you!
By
zoamchomsky, at Monday, September 09, 2019
Hello Zoam, Nice of you:)..
-> I explained that your description matched that of a common asteroid skirting the atmosphere. But that wasn't good enough for you, it just had to have been a "UFO."<-
*
UFO; Zoam, in the sense, it was not identified by myself and/or witnesses, but all agreed, it looked other worldly, in consideration to your sugggestion, it being a common asteroid skirting the atmosphere.(1) There was no burning tail that one would expect to see on an incoming asteroid.(2) It was not streaking across the sky that one would expect, far slower than that, & about the size of a street lamp across the road, & bright orange/redish in color.None of us to this day know what it was, but being unidentified by us, is as stands. A UFO...right? But probably best expressed as a UAP..
-> My task as a confirmed lifelong skeptic of extraordinary claims is to explain as best as I can that these so-called "mysteries" are not really so mysterious at all.<-
*
For the life of me, I do not understand how you can do this. As I have commented here before; You were not there,to understand what was seen or not seen.You can only assume,that they didn't see, what they know they saw:)if you get my drift. By doing this, you could be missing out on something new taking place, and not know it.The only way around this, is to keep an open mind for the possibility of something strange going on,that at the moment,[no one understands]...as yet!...I am as skeptical as the next person, just not as skeptical as you, that's all!............
By
Daniel, at Monday, September 09, 2019
Daniel;
It's not an "incoming" asteroid, it's earth-skirting so does not have a tail because it's not in Earth's atmosphere. It's a temporary satellite, like the ISS at 250 miles, which of course doesn't have a tail. Your asteroid was probably a thousand miles or more above the Earth, made its single nearby pass or partial orbit and continued on its way.
The reddish color is caused by blue scattering. You were observing the asteroid through the filter of the Earth's atmosphere, which scatters the blue portion of the light spectrum out and leaves the red, just as in a red sunset or red full moon.
Believe me Daniel, your description matches that of an earth-skirting asteroid perfectly, and you were lucky to see it. If we knew the exact date, we could identify the very object because the Harvard Minor Planet Center keeps detailed records of such asteroid observations; and certainly thousands of people saw the very asteroid that you saw and dozens or hundreds of reports reached the Harvard Center.
The reports are typically from across thousands of miles of Earth's populated surface. So if you know the exact date, there's most probably a record.
Daniel, detectives solve cases because they know what is possible in the world. Then it becomes a simple matter of what is "most plausible" based on the evidence. So-called "UFO reports" are no different.
Best wishes!
By
zoamchomsky, at Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Good morning,Zoam:
OK! Almost convincing,except for this; At the time of viewing this UAP, I was driving, and at first, my attention was taken, by a very "bright white light" that at first I took to be, the landing lights of some aircraft, and thought nothing more of it, and continued on driving. Next time I looked, it was this bright orange/redish in color, perfectly round, and after stopping to get a better look at this thing, noticed a "sparkling effect" in the center, and could only just make it out, just a wee bit. It continued on its trajectory, to the east-horizon..
It was something to behold!?..
My question to you Zoam; Why at first a white bright light & then bright orange!?..?
I have read this so many times, in peoples reports in varying places, round the world, that one could easly think there is alot of close call asteroids near earth.I have considered it, and it IS, a good point you make. I'm torn between what I have seen; can't remember the exact year, about the late 60's...and your suggestion of an asteroid, a good suggestion, but of course, WAS IT?..given that some UFO reports are similar, to my own, and yes, not all of them, I know!...........
By
Daniel, at Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Daniel,
I have no idea what you saw but my thought is that it´s best to use the Occam´s razor. If your sighting can be explained more plausible by a meteor or some other atmospheric phenomenon, why should you think it has something to do with aliens from outer space?
I`ve seen some weird things in the sky myself, but I don´t feel it´s any evidence that alien beings are visiting our planet. Just like I don´t believe that some weird coincidence that links my co-worker and me means that telepathy is real.
By
Jerry Cornelius, at Saturday, September 14, 2019
Hi,Jerry:
-> I`ve seen some weird things in the sky myself, but I don´t feel it´s any evidence that alien beings are visiting our planet.<-
Jerry I'm not suggesting it was evidence that alien beings are visiting our planet.
Not at all! It is about seeing something that was not identified by many people who had seen it, as well as myself.They didn't know, neither did I.But it did look other worldly.You see, Zoams explanation is a good example, as he has explained, but he was not there, to see what we had all seen.A fitting example is one thing, but to actually see it for your self, is another! It could have been anything that any of us, were not familiar with,including UFO an; [Unidentified flying Object] which it was! We just don't know,but it sure left an impression of being a UFO but now we call this kind of sighting, a UAP not so allusive:) Yeah?...........
By
Daniel, at Saturday, September 14, 2019
Post a Comment
<< Home