UFO Conjectures

Sunday, March 29, 2020

The smart guys who come to this blog

Copyright 2020, InterAmerica, Inc.
I provided three links, from credible, erudite sources that offered speculation about the COVID-19 pandemic, the speculations en- trenched in a conspiracy halo indicating that Chinese (or U.S.) agencies created (or used) the coronavirus for a practice run as a biological warfare tool.

My intellectual buddy, DrDee, offered a counter: a YouTube video where a prominent and more than credible scientist suggested that the virus had no attributes that indicate it's man-made.

A good counter, but one couched in the scientist’s use of “almost certainly NOT human-engineered” as the substance of his view.

That is not extremely convincing, but a good opposing view, some- thing I wish more would offer when they challenge my odd speculations.

Matty, for instance, suggested that my view(s) about UFO being the possible breakthrough to a glimpse of what reality we human are stuck with, but his suggestion came in the form of a question: “How do you know that this is true [?]”

He wants me to provide support for my view – that support all over this blog, but not to an extent that satisfies Matty, apparently.

I’ll have to be more explanatory or incisive.

This brings me to my next move here.

Last week I made this blog into a “private” one, and only José Caravaca was fast enough to catch the practice attempt before I reversed it.

But I’m thinking that I’m going to opt for the blog being private and only allow my UFO pals and those who interact here sensibly and interestingly to participate: DrDee, Matty, Nick Redfern, Kevin Randle, David from AU, Paul Kimball (occasionally), one unknown, José, of course, Bill Murphy (who can’t link it for The Anomalist because it will be private), Bryan Sentes, Tony Bragalia, and a few others.

Those who stop by randomly and without grist or substantive responses won't be invited.

Lurkers are useless, especially those who take away material from here to input elsewhere as if it’s their own.

I’ll let those listed above know when this happens, if it happens.

RR

3 Comments:

  • Sorry for being "absent" from the blog...I've been reading it...a lurker, I guess. I assume that I will have to sew the letter "L" on my shirt.

    For the record, I freely admit that I'm far from being one of the smart guys that visit the blog.

    Now for some serious info sans UFOs. We are holding our own at the 10 county hospitals in San Diego...for now. ICUs are busy as to be expected but not at capacity. My unit is doing well, but being kept at low census. What happens next week? That I don't know. Covid-19 testing is showing a daily increase in cases...this is to be expected. I told my wife that if you multiply the current known cases by ten, this would be close to the actual numbers out in the county.

    Also to be expected during this time of real or perceived pandemic "worries"...no one is worried about UFOs and ET though I suspect that Big Foot, dressed in surgical scrubs, would be welcomed to help out in the hospitals.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Sunday, March 29, 2020  

  • Tim:

    You're on it...this is NOT the time to be fooling with UFOs, but for some of us it's an outlet from the crushing boredom and/or seriousness of the "pandemic."

    Protect yourself and family...that's foremost.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, March 29, 2020  

  • "...David from AU..."

    Thank you, but surely you jest.

    By Blogger David From AU, at Monday, March 30, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home