UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

One book of two ordered last week has arrived

Got this book today, full of UFO goodies, but no pictures, not one!

I need the gasp of photos or drawings, amidst a lot of text. (It's my comic book upbringing.)

I'll provide excerpts of those sightings, reports, or accounts that are up our alley here.

The other book is yet to come, Amazon's usual delay.

RR

4 Comments:

  • Does it have cases that haven't been reported before? Or at least that are little known? I'm happy to buy it in either case.

    But I won't bother if it tells us the same old stories we've read countless times.

    Martin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020  

  • Martin:

    Giving it a glance tells me you'd like it; many obscure accounts, some we all know, and a general patina of reportage that is well worth the price: $20.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 26, 2020  

  • Since you're recommending books, should I be reading Mac Tonnies' "The Cryptoterrestrials: A Meditation on Indigenous Humanoids and the Aliens Among Us"? Nick Redfern thinks highly of the late author, and it's a subset of the phenomena that I should probably get up to speed on.

    By Blogger Ron, at Friday, August 28, 2020  

  • I communicated with Mac a few times just before his surprising death.

    He was a thinker, brilliant maybe.

    And his cryptoterrestrial concept is liked by a lot of people; I'm not one.

    A hidden society goes against common sense but is not impossible, just improbable for me.

    The book is worth a read, however. (Nick, like Paul Kimball, was a close friend of Mac. Those guys, including Greg Bishop, promoted each others ideas, bad or good.)

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, August 28, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home