UFO Conjectures

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Steve Mera put this YouTube video on Facebook: a balloon or what?

 https://youtu.be/nXiKaxEgSvo

Interesting, even if a balloon, yes?

RR

2 Comments:

  • The guy who videoed the "balloon" can seem to get it in focus....see end of video.

    YouTube is replete with such UFO videos and they just waste our time by viewing.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, September 20, 2020  

  • RR, Just for your info at this time:

    The video is poor but it sure looks similar to what I saw -and later reported- in the late '70s while in the Air Force. Wow.

    The picture doesn't give the range. Flying as my job back then I estimated the size as near that of a boxcar -I said the shape like a matchbox held at arms length. No sign of propulsion, it drifted over a low cloud deck at a range of about a mile or so. It had sharp edges, no balloon.

    BD

    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Sunday, September 20, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home