The Soviets were suspected of testing a Dome of Light weapon system, and the PP might be akin to that program. https://sofrep.com/news/was-the-soviet-dome-of-light-a-doomsday-weapon-we-still-know-nothing-about/
There's no rational explanation for it. I suggested a weapons test because we know the Soviets conducted some really strange experiments during the Cold War, but nothing about this event makes sense. If the reports are accurate, it fits into that tiny category of UFO stories that are uncomfortably and truly bizarre.
Ron, my comment was a test...not of your response -- which is helpful -- but of my ability to approve comments via e-mail notification of comments where I don't have to go to blogger to see them.
(I inadvertently shut down that ability while fooling around with setting yesterday.)
4 Comments:
The Soviets were suspected of testing a Dome of Light weapon system, and the PP might be akin to that program. https://sofrep.com/news/was-the-soviet-dome-of-light-a-doomsday-weapon-we-still-know-nothing-about/
By
Ron, at Tuesday, August 10, 2021
That's it?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 11, 2021
There's no rational explanation for it. I suggested a weapons test because we know the Soviets conducted some really strange experiments during the Cold War, but nothing about this event makes sense. If the reports are accurate, it fits into that tiny category of UFO stories that are uncomfortably and truly bizarre.
By
Ron, at Thursday, August 12, 2021
Ron, my comment was a test...not of your response -- which is helpful -- but of my ability to approve comments via e-mail notification of comments where I don't have to go to blogger to see them.
(I inadvertently shut down that ability while fooling around with setting yesterday.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 12, 2021
Post a Comment
<< Home