UFO Conjectures

Saturday, January 21, 2023

David Haith posted this on Facebook 1/21 (It's from "The Professor" so reader beware)

 https://youtu.be/5wrPhgwbrfo 


3 Comments:

  • There was no communication per se (verbal, psychic, or otherwise). So right off the bat the story is misleading. It's an interpretation of UFO actions, couched in human terms -- and we know how accurate that's been in the past. It's lazy work and the easy road to clicks.

    I dislike being so skeptical, but reports like this leave little choice.

    By Blogger Ron, at Saturday, January 21, 2023  

  • I haven't watched the video -- The Professor is a bit much for me....

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, January 21, 2023  

  • Ron is correct. The "professor" loses substantial credability by making claims at the start of the video that, alas, come almost to nothing at the end. I've queried some of my Air Force friends about these claims (in the video) and will report back IF there is anything of substance here. Doubtful.

    By Blogger Dominick, at Saturday, January 21, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home