One of our long-time Blogs
We've had an incendiary blog for a very long time.
I've reconstituted it as a Private blog and will send access via e-mail to select readers/visitors here.
In the style of TLS's [Times Literary Supplement] Letters to the Editor(s), where clarifications and damnings of reviews are proffered -- minus vulgarisms I'm inclined to employ -- I'll present views that gain attention because they present critiques of current nonsense and stupidities rampant in UFO quarters.
Martin Black and Ron Press are already on my choice list and I have some private pals who write they'll be participants.
This long-time blog has raised hackles many times in the past, especially when I noted specifically UFO "geezers" wasting time with their tedious clutch of long ago UFO accounts and happenings.
One Crypto-zoologist and his followers became particularly incensed with my categorizing his work as geezer-oriented.
And UFO buffs hated that I singled out their favorite ufologist -- many actually -- who took up space with mildewed UFO reminiscences....some still doing so today, accompanied by a band of former UFO biggies who've sunk into irrelevancy but hanging on by a thin thread of activity and notice.
Stay tuned. I'll get to you if I have your e-mail address. If I don't, and you're interested, shoot it to me: rrrgroup at (you know) that g-email place.
RR

5 Comments:
RR:
I'm honored and look forward to it.
Martin
By
Martin Black, at Friday, May 19, 2023
RR,
Criticize all the urologists you want but leave mine out of it. Freudian slip, perhaps?
By
jlmet, at Saturday, May 20, 2023
Thank you jlmet...
That damn Grammarly has done this a few times...is it trying to tell me something?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Saturday, May 20, 2023
RR,
For sure it's revealing what a pain in the pisser (excuse the language) some people are.
By
jlmet, at Saturday, May 20, 2023
If you want access to the "bad blog" jlmet, send me a note.
Private blogs need the e-mail to okay entry.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Saturday, May 20, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home