UFO Conjectures

Thursday, June 08, 2023

This week's Debrief: Micah Hanks updates the Grusch story

https://thedebrief.org/whistleblower-claims-congress-is-being-kept-in-the-dark-about-u-s-recovery-of-non-human-craft/

5 Comments:

  • Once I saw "ex FBI agent", I immediately stopped reading.

    By Blogger jlmet, at Thursday, June 08, 2023  

  • That is exactly the kind of thoughtful response that the UFO group needs!

    By Blogger Paul Andrew Kimball, at Thursday, June 08, 2023  

  • One debunker speculates that Grusch's source for all the "non-human" tech is Eric Davis, who of course is connected to Hal Puthoff, who's connected to . . . the other usual suspects.

    I'm not surprised this idea got pulled out of someone's body orifice at all.

    One thing's for sure, I'm tired of these guys popping up all the time in one UFO story or another, either as scapegoats or missionaries.

    By Blogger Ron, at Thursday, June 08, 2023  

  • Grusch has filed suit against the government for illegal activities, which makes this story unique.

    The Feds got Capone on taxes, not murder, so whatever works.

    By Blogger Ron, at Thursday, June 08, 2023  

  • jlmet and PAK:

    Considering the mess that those in US govt employ have deliberately made of this field--playing the roles of both detractors and "proponents"--I think we'd have a big net improvement if we ignored everything from them apart from the quiet and accidental disclosures that practically no one draws attention to (where the only gold in this field is).

    Martin

    By Blogger Martin Black, at Friday, June 09, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home