It may well have been "awkward" but there is no mistaking its intention. They want to blow Grusch up and the first step is always to discredit. That's before they get REALLY serious. Hire private security, my friend, before you have an accident.
Seems like a lame attempt by the IC to embarrass Grusch, but not so lame if they want to establish him as the real deal. I can buy somebody got p.o.'d and made a stupid move, but I can also buy some folks are playing 3D chess. Either way I agree it's getting serious.
Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Grusch has played his whistleblowing all by the book which seems in keeping with his character. Unfortunately, the opposition has no intention of playing fair and will do whatever they can ("whatever is necessary" as Richard Crenna said in "Body Heat") to discredit and silence him. This strategy also provides an important "chilling effect" for anyone else thinking of coming forward with first-hand UFO info. Don't you dare.
So what is to be done? If it were ME (with almost nothing left to lose !) I would hold a press conference and let everything drop. Names, dates, locations, etc. Everything. What could the deep state do...that they are not already prepared to do NOW? If they come after him legally (security oath problems) they really confirm that the stories he's telling are TRUE. Also, frankly, I think that he's safer with everything out in the public domain. Then there would be no excuses whatever for the Congress or the legacy media to lay back and wait. But Grusch is NOT me and may have already considered this strategy...and rejected it. Understood.
3 Comments:
It may well have been "awkward" but there is no mistaking its intention. They want to blow Grusch up and the first step is always to discredit. That's before they get REALLY serious. Hire private security, my friend, before you have an accident.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, August 09, 2023
Seems like a lame attempt by the IC to embarrass Grusch, but not so lame if they want to establish him as the real deal. I can buy somebody got p.o.'d and made a stupid move, but I can also buy some folks are playing 3D chess. Either way I agree it's getting serious.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, August 09, 2023
Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Grusch has played his whistleblowing all by the book which seems in keeping with his character. Unfortunately, the opposition has no intention of playing fair and will do whatever they can ("whatever is necessary" as Richard Crenna said in "Body Heat") to discredit and silence him. This strategy also provides an important "chilling effect" for anyone else thinking of coming forward with first-hand UFO info. Don't you dare.
So what is to be done? If it were ME (with almost nothing left to lose !) I would hold a press conference and let everything drop. Names, dates, locations, etc. Everything. What could the deep state do...that they are not already prepared to do NOW? If they come after him legally (security oath problems) they really confirm that the stories he's telling are TRUE. Also, frankly, I think that he's safer with everything out in the public domain. Then there would be no excuses whatever for the Congress or the legacy media to lay back and wait. But Grusch is NOT me and may have already considered this strategy...and rejected it. Understood.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, August 09, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home