I think Redfern pretty much nailed it. Millions doled out to the pal of an influential senator with little or nothing to show for it so far as we know. Kind of a yawner in that respect. How exactly do you spend millions on investigating UFO's anyway? Might be very interesting to see exactly where the funds went.
As to the comment that MJ12 led us nowhere, I would like a reference to ANY ufo evidence that actually did lead somewhere significant. Has that ever happened?
Actually, Nick, it is the release of the gun camera film (and not the existence of the Pentagon UFO program) that is the real big news here. Now if the press follows this up (!) by asking for the release of dozens of other military gun camera filmstrips of UFOs, then we might(I say might) be at some watershed moment in UFO history.
I like the way all the naysayers neglect to touch on the revelations to do with Bigelow having warehouses converted to store material(s) from these UAPs.
I suggest anyone looking to get quickly up to speed with this story checkout Grant Cameron's latest video here...
https://youtu.be/0cOjOsVGPjE
He's been plugged into this story since its inception, he knows most of the parties involved, and as he said some time ago they are really going for it this time. Something has happened, be it coercion, calamity or counter conspiracy, and the wall of secrecy is going to be taken down brick by brick.
@solarity Parotting the absolute drivel put out by lazy MSM hyper-partisan hacks isn't adding to the debate, nor does it serve the cause of rightful scepticism; it's just lazy.
He has been talking about UFO secrecy for as long as I can remember. If he says the wall of secrecy is going to be "taken down brick by brick", you can be certain that the said bricks will still be firmly in place by 2099, or even later.
The Canadian engineer Wilbert Smith knew the 'great truth' as long ago as November 1950, didn't he?
Ross, far be it from me to ever deny that, at times, I can be quite lazy. Just ask my wife! That being said, the recent disclosure about the pentagons contributions to Robert Bigelows solvency is more indicative of the slimy way that Washington operates than informing us of anything substantive in the UFO arena.
Tens of millions of dollars of public money are funneled to the friend of a prominent senator because that prominent senator had an interest in UFO's? Pretty sweet deal for Bigelow but what does the taxpayer have to show for it? Gun camera video of an unknown object? OK, kinda interesting but nothing that we haven't heard about or seen many times before. I fail to see what "drivel" I was parroting. Please elaborate.
Warehouses and warehouses but nothing in those warehouses.
Ross, all this utterly inconsequential episode shows is how easily gullible believers have rushed into the deranged "they're real" "they're here" and "they've landed" "disclosure" territory of nutcakes like Bassett and Greer.
I applaud Nick for his restraint and good sense. It's all much ado about nothing.
@solarity So your take is this was all about funnelling a piffling 22M dollars (spread over 5 years) to billionaire Robert Bigelow? You're being lazy again.
@zoamchomsky It was specifically and explicitly stated that there is material unknown to our science housed therein. Have you followed any of this at all?
@cda I'm sure you've always be certain about the entire issue, that's the problem.
Sorry to disappoint Ross but according to my granny I come from a long line of disappointing people.
Call me all the names you want but I agree with Redfern on this. And an unsubstantiated claim about "material unknown to our science" is not evidence of anything. At times I can be as gullible as the next guy but talk is cheap. Show us some of that stuff and make me eat my words. I would love to.
Ross; If there was "material unknown to our science," that is, flying saucer parts, in a warehouse in Las Vegas, it would have been impossible to keep secret all these years. The greatest discovery of all time could not be kept secret! Comprende?
In 1896-97 there were tales of exploding airships raining parts, electrical circuit boards, dropping anchors; and convicted swindlers Newton and GeBauer sold flying-saucer parts to rubes.
Bob Lazar claimed he worked on flying-saucer technology at an underground base in the Nevada desert. Bigelow is a successful businessman but, like Lazar, he's also a hard-core believer in the flying-saucer myth, a conman, and Las Vegas showman. You should not take his claims seriously. He claims the ET presence is real--but it's simply not true. He's a nutter.
Can't you see the pattern here? Flying-saucer parts, flying saucers and the "UFO" myth generally are just part a Great Western exploration and adventure mythology.
Kenneth Arnold saw high-tech "guided missiles" become flying saucers over remote Northwestern mountains. Howard Hughes went from practical oil drilling equipment to Hollywood personality and aerospace high-technology before becoming an eccentric Las Vegas recluse. The vast wide-open spaces of the American West fosters a wishful anything's-possible mentality, but unfortunately ET flying saucers in underground bases or even their parts in a Las Vegas warehouse are just that, a wishful fantasy--something so utterly implausible as to be impossible.
Mr. Redfern I like your books, but I disagree with you on this...
btw. this might interest you:
"Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic."
I will have something to say on all that soon, as it relates to my "Final Events" book, which looks at the beliefs of a think-tank group that addressed the "demonic UFOs" issue.
Personally, I don't think the "Satanic" theory is the answer, but I wrote the book because I found it fascinating that some element of government was funding a group that believes exactly that.
"Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic."
Oh, Great! The "UFO" conspiracy angle combined with the "god" delusion! Can it get any better? It's a skeptics' field day!
Harry Reid is a desert hillbilly from Searchlight and a Mormon, that is, a religious fantasist!
Sweet Baby Geezus! It's hard to believe how such inconsequential news stories bring out the lurking loons.
I bought multiple copies of "Final Events" and gave them to my friends as a food for thought. The story of the Collins Elite is a strange one with the alleged involvement of Hubbard , Crowley and Parsons. But now revelations about UFOs seem to come from a group in which :
- a leading expert on occultism (Peter Levenda)
- a former scientologist ( Hal Puthoff)
- a man who according to wikileaks seem to enjoy taking part in "spirit cooking" events (which is a ritual from Aleister Crowley ) and asking other people for a "thelemic favour" (John Podesta )are involved . And this group was founded by a man, who wears signs from the freemason and made a song about making love with his dog a couple of years....this is creepy stuff, isn“t it?
13 Comments:
I think Redfern pretty much nailed it. Millions doled out to the pal of an influential senator with little or nothing to show for it so far as we know. Kind of a yawner in that respect. How exactly do you spend millions on investigating UFO's anyway? Might be very interesting to see exactly where the funds went.
As to the comment that MJ12 led us nowhere, I would like a reference to ANY ufo evidence that actually did lead somewhere significant. Has that ever happened?
By
solarity, at Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Actually, Nick, it is the release of the gun camera film (and not the existence of the Pentagon UFO program) that is the real big news here. Now if the press follows this up (!) by asking for the release of dozens of other military gun camera filmstrips of UFOs, then we might(I say might) be at some watershed moment in UFO history.
By
Dominick, at Tuesday, December 19, 2017
I like the way all the naysayers neglect to touch on the revelations to do with Bigelow having warehouses converted to store material(s) from these UAPs.
I suggest anyone looking to get quickly up to speed with this story checkout Grant Cameron's latest video here...
https://youtu.be/0cOjOsVGPjE
He's been plugged into this story since its inception, he knows most of the parties involved, and as he said some time ago they are really going for it this time. Something has happened, be it coercion, calamity or counter conspiracy, and the wall of secrecy is going to be taken down brick by brick.
@solarity Parotting the absolute drivel put out by lazy MSM hyper-partisan hacks isn't adding to the debate, nor does it serve the cause of rightful scepticism; it's just lazy.
By
Ross , at Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Grant Cameron?
He has been talking about UFO secrecy for as long as I can remember. If he says the wall of secrecy is going to be "taken down brick by brick", you can be certain that the said bricks will still be firmly in place by 2099, or even later.
The Canadian engineer Wilbert Smith knew the 'great truth' as long ago as November 1950, didn't he?
At least, according to Mr Cameron.
By
cda, at Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Ross, far be it from me to ever deny that, at times, I can be quite lazy. Just ask my wife! That being said, the recent disclosure about the pentagons contributions to Robert Bigelows solvency is more indicative of the slimy way that Washington operates than informing us of anything substantive in the UFO arena.
Tens of millions of dollars of public money are funneled to the friend of a prominent senator because that prominent senator had an interest in UFO's? Pretty sweet deal for Bigelow but what does the taxpayer have to show for it? Gun camera video of an unknown object? OK, kinda interesting but nothing that we haven't heard about or seen many times before. I fail to see what "drivel" I was parroting. Please elaborate.
By
solarity, at Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Warehouses and warehouses but nothing in those warehouses.
Ross, all this utterly inconsequential episode shows is how easily gullible believers have rushed into the deranged "they're real" "they're here" and "they've landed" "disclosure" territory of nutcakes like Bassett and Greer.
I applaud Nick for his restraint and good sense. It's all much ado about nothing.
By
zoamchomsky, at Wednesday, December 20, 2017
@solarity So your take is this was all about funnelling a piffling 22M dollars (spread over 5 years) to billionaire Robert Bigelow? You're being lazy again.
@zoamchomsky It was specifically and explicitly stated that there is material unknown to our science housed therein. Have you followed any of this at all?
@cda I'm sure you've always be certain about the entire issue, that's the problem.
By
Ross , at Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Sorry to disappoint Ross but according to my granny I come from a long line of disappointing people.
Call me all the names you want but I agree with Redfern on this. And an unsubstantiated claim about "material unknown to our science" is not evidence of anything. At times I can be as gullible as the next guy but talk is cheap. Show us some of that stuff and make me eat my words. I would love to.
By
solarity, at Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Ross; If there was "material unknown to our science," that is, flying saucer parts, in a warehouse in Las Vegas, it would have been impossible to keep secret all these years. The greatest discovery of all time could not be kept secret! Comprende?
In 1896-97 there were tales of exploding airships raining parts, electrical circuit boards, dropping anchors; and convicted swindlers Newton and GeBauer sold flying-saucer parts to rubes.
Bob Lazar claimed he worked on flying-saucer technology at an underground base in the Nevada desert. Bigelow is a successful businessman but, like Lazar, he's also a hard-core believer in the flying-saucer myth, a conman, and Las Vegas showman. You should not take his claims seriously. He claims the ET presence is real--but it's simply not true. He's a nutter.
Can't you see the pattern here? Flying-saucer parts, flying saucers and the "UFO" myth generally are just part a Great Western exploration and adventure mythology.
Kenneth Arnold saw high-tech "guided missiles" become flying saucers over remote Northwestern mountains. Howard Hughes went from practical oil drilling equipment to Hollywood personality and aerospace high-technology before becoming an eccentric Las Vegas recluse. The vast wide-open spaces of the American West fosters a wishful anything's-possible mentality, but unfortunately ET flying saucers in underground bases or even their parts in a Las Vegas warehouse are just that, a wishful fantasy--something so utterly implausible as to be impossible.
By
zoamchomsky, at Thursday, December 21, 2017
Mr. Redfern I like your books, but I disagree with you on this...
btw. this might interest you:
"Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic."
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-ufo-study-focused-on-us-military-encounters/885013955
By
Zak MacKracken, at Thursday, December 21, 2017
Yeah, I saw that.
I will have something to say on all that soon, as it relates to my "Final Events" book, which looks at the beliefs of a think-tank group that addressed the "demonic UFOs" issue.
Personally, I don't think the "Satanic" theory is the answer, but I wrote the book because I found it fascinating that some element of government was funding a group that believes exactly that.
By
Nick Redfern, at Thursday, December 21, 2017
"Reid says the study produced voluminous reports but was canceled because of fears within the intelligence community, fear not only that the story would leak out, but fear based on religious beliefs who felt that UFOs might be satanic."
Oh, Great! The "UFO" conspiracy angle combined with the "god" delusion! Can it get any better? It's a skeptics' field day!
Harry Reid is a desert hillbilly from Searchlight and a Mormon, that is, a religious fantasist!
Sweet Baby Geezus! It's hard to believe how such inconsequential news stories bring out the lurking loons.
By
zoamchomsky, at Thursday, December 21, 2017
@ Mr. Redfern
I bought multiple copies of "Final Events" and gave them to my friends as a food for thought. The story of the Collins Elite is a strange one with the alleged involvement of Hubbard , Crowley and Parsons.
But now revelations about UFOs seem to come from a group in which :
- a leading expert on occultism (Peter Levenda)
- a former scientologist ( Hal Puthoff)
- a man who according to wikileaks seem to enjoy taking part in "spirit cooking" events (which is a ritual
from Aleister Crowley ) and asking other people for a "thelemic favour" (John Podesta )are involved .
And this group was founded by a man, who wears signs from the freemason and made a song about making love with his dog a couple of years....this is creepy stuff, isn“t it?
By
Zak MacKracken, at Friday, December 22, 2017
Post a Comment
<< Home