UFO Conjectures

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Geologist finds junk in desert near Roswell (and believes it's remnants of crashed disk)

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/new-mexico-geologist-discusses-suspected-ufo-crash-site-findings/1265976082

(From my Google UFO feed)

6 Comments:

  • I remember doing that as a kid, finding some old half-buried piece of something and imagining an outlandish story about it. That was fun for a 10-12 years old.

    By Blogger Yvan Defoy, at Thursday, June 28, 2018  

  • Cheeze-its. The story of Kimbler and his detritus goes back to 2011. This isn't new news. Why it's resurfacing as though he just found the stuff is bloody crazy.

    With every "revelation" I grow more and more convinced that TTSA is just a bit con and AATIP a government contract hustle for Bigelow and Puthoff.

    By Blogger purrlgurrl, at Friday, June 29, 2018  

  • I'm shocked -- shocked I tell you! -- that old UFO news is resurfacing, over and over again.

    (That tells me how much the UFO topic is slowly descending into the "who cares" ether.)

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, June 29, 2018  

  • Well it's news to me - I've never heard it before!

    Good to see your adoring public are still on board Rich - I can feel their ennui from here - and in which case why do they even... (etc, etc.)

    By Blogger DrDee, at Friday, June 29, 2018  

  • Remember that this guy, because of his credentials, MUST know what he is talking about.

    By Blogger cda, at Friday, June 29, 2018  

  • cda thinking is on to something; Old News maybe! "as a reminder!" but for what reason? Watch that space......

    By Blogger Daniel, at Friday, June 29, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home