This story, on its face, is pretty remarkable yet seems to not be getting that much media traction. And no comments here. Is this the result of a credibility issue?
The story gets heady comments on Facebook's UFO pages, solarity, but among visitors here -- my zombie followers -- getting responses is like pulling teeth.
Why I keep exerting effort shows that I am delusional.
4 Comments:
This story, on its face, is pretty remarkable yet seems to not be getting that much media traction. And no comments here. Is this the result of a credibility issue?
By
solarity, at Sunday, February 16, 2020
The story gets heady comments on Facebook's UFO pages, solarity, but among visitors here -- my zombie followers -- getting responses is like pulling teeth.
Why I keep exerting effort shows that I am delusional.
So, thanks for the comment.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, February 16, 2020
Looks like there's an incredible amount of leads to chase up on each part in that article. Definitely worth investing. Or check Reddit.
By
Dvelys, at Sunday, February 16, 2020
Here you go Reddit discussion
By
Dvelys, at Monday, February 17, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home