The 2014 TicTac-like UFO offered by the History Channel is explained, and not away....
My February 9th posting (here) told of a History Channel AA airing that reported a 2014 Chilian military video showing a UFO, that looked like the 2004 Tic-Tac UFO from AATIP, expelling something:
The Anomalist's Bill Murphy informs me that the video is actually of a commercial airliner landing in Santiago and discharging (im- properly or illegally) liquid waste.
(If that discharge is "pee," then someone or some group has a massive kidney problem.)
The improperly discharging aircraft was uncovered, Bill thinks, by Metabunkers and Robert Powell of SCU.
(I checked the Metabunkers blog but couldn't find the exposé.)
This opens the door, maybe, to a misperception of something mun- dane to explain the U.S. Navy's Tic-Tac UFO. (Bill Murphy might agree it seems.)
At any rate, Leslie Kean, History, and me got excited about a visual that turns out, maybe, to be an event with an explainable and quite ordinary event.
We, all, are so anxious for a UFO explanation that we're grabbing at anything which looks like an anomaly.
(Yes, a profuse discharge of liquid waste is a kind of anomaly, but not one that deserves heady interpretation or research, yes?)
RR
The Anomalist's Bill Murphy informs me that the video is actually of a commercial airliner landing in Santiago and discharging (im- properly or illegally) liquid waste.
(If that discharge is "pee," then someone or some group has a massive kidney problem.)
The improperly discharging aircraft was uncovered, Bill thinks, by Metabunkers and Robert Powell of SCU.
(I checked the Metabunkers blog but couldn't find the exposé.)
This opens the door, maybe, to a misperception of something mun- dane to explain the U.S. Navy's Tic-Tac UFO. (Bill Murphy might agree it seems.)
At any rate, Leslie Kean, History, and me got excited about a visual that turns out, maybe, to be an event with an explainable and quite ordinary event.
We, all, are so anxious for a UFO explanation that we're grabbing at anything which looks like an anomaly.
(Yes, a profuse discharge of liquid waste is a kind of anomaly, but not one that deserves heady interpretation or research, yes?)
RR

4 Comments:
Rich,
Given the slow, uninteresting movement of the object, I don't see how this is a surprise. The pilots claimed to see the Nimitz tictac making a lot of strange, "impossible" maneuvers. Did anyone even suggest that they saw the piss plane do such things?
By
Anonymous, at Monday, February 17, 2020
I just got a raft of links and information from Bill and I'll be adding it here, probably as a posting in a few moments.
It has all the places where the "explanation" resides plus some counter material.
Stand by.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, February 17, 2020
If the Nimitz tic-tac is just a 'misidentified commercial airplane' - what the hell was it doing in military restricted airspace during a 'war games' exercise?
Think I smell the unmistakable aroma of debunker horseshit again...
By
DrDee, at Tuesday, February 18, 2020
I don't think DD that anyone is comparing the alleged Chilean airliner with the Tic-Tac UFO.
I'm the only one saying it looks similar without any other comparison.
I think the Chilean thing is interesting and the idea that it's a commercial aircraft expelling liquid waste a real stretch.
The Tic-Tac UFO and its kin -- Gimbal and Go Fast -- intrigue, without discharging or expelling anything.
Yet, there is a possible explanation and if I cam muster the energy, I'll provide it, which will appear loopier than ever, but my explanation can be supported, intellectually or theologically [sic], I think.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home