The reason I have heard about that, is if the government announced disclosure on UFOs questions would then, be asked about UFO technology,and it does not want us to know about that, because it would then lead to the [end of oil,] and more, and they won't let that happen..
Loss of jobs,and a huge loss of money, etc. Replaced by free energy technology!!..
This is why we are not getting Disclosure, on the UFO subject...as yet!!
The technology of UFO has been known for some time, but not widely known around the world, and Disclosure would do this,and that would change everything, and I mean everything!? The downside though,like I say; loss of jobs & money in the effectiveness of the economy....Politics, in other words..
What is going on behind the scene though, is something else, and all your going to get, are lies, & more bewilderment...........
2 Comments:
Governments lie about almost everything. The real question is: Why wouldn't they lie about UFOs?
By
Dominick, at Sunday, March 01, 2020
-> Why wouldn't they lie about UFOs?<-
*
The reason I have heard about that, is if the government announced disclosure on UFOs questions would then, be asked about UFO technology,and it does not want us to know about that, because it would then lead to the [end of oil,] and more, and they won't let that happen..
Loss of jobs,and a huge loss of money, etc. Replaced by free energy technology!!..
This is why we are not getting Disclosure, on the UFO subject...as yet!!
The technology of UFO has been known for some time, but not widely known around the world, and Disclosure would do this,and that would change everything, and I mean everything!? The downside though,like I say; loss of jobs & money in the effectiveness of the economy....Politics, in other words..
What is going on behind the scene though, is something else, and all your going to get, are lies, & more bewilderment...........
By
Daniel, at Sunday, March 01, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home