An odd back-and-forth in Google's UFO Alerts for 5/20
| UFOs are spotted flying on dark side of the Moon in video recorded in broad daylight At least two white objects can apparently be seen floating over the moon in footage posted to TikTok last week. The TikTok video is captioned .. |

1 Comments:
The Daily Mail is known for its low quality tabloid "journalism". A cursory examination that noted objects were not on the "Dark Side of the Moon" [Tho' I suppose Pink Floyd might make a nice soundtrack]. The "objects" were near the terminator. I find it unlikely that the images came from a single camera. To cut down the daytime glare would require use of a polarizing filter. As the camera zooms in the video maintains a constant brightness. The steadiness of the video indicates the camera was on a tripod. Why do I say it's on a tripod? If a person was holding the camera there would be too much jitter. Even if the camera had auto-focus / auto-stabilization it would be unlikely that those mechanisms would actually maintain steady image of something 238,900 miles away.
The possibility of this video can be tested by using a DSLR Camera mounted on a tripod, then perform the same "zoom" shot at the moon. If the results are the same. You are still not in the clear as we can't really determine how far away the objects actually are.
I would suggest regardless this is human made either by a hoaxer [Care for a real life Mega-structure like "Moonfall"?] or by a government on earth being careless how they get rid of junk rocket boosters. For example On March 4, 2022 a Chinese rocket booster crashed into the moon.
I would conclude this falls in the category of hoax or space garbage
regards,
By
Joel Crook, at Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home